Athletic Hall of Fame Program Description
The purpose of the Athletic Hall of Fame is to honor Plymouth Christian Academy’s (PCA) top student-athletes, coaches, administrators, teams and significant contributors who demonstrated a high-level of achievement at PCA, made a positive impact on their local community, have earned success both on & off the field and who represent Christ-like characteristics for PCA’s current student-athletes.
The Athletic Hall of Fame will create an increased awareness and school-pride in Plymouth Christian Academy.
- Athletic Director
- School Administrators
- Athletic Booster Board
- Alumni Coordinator
Role of Selection Committee
- Review Nominations and Select Inductees
- Manage Hall of Fame Gala
- Maintain the Athletic Hall of Fame at PCA
For a person to become a member of the Plymouth Christian Academy’s Athletic Hall of Fame, his/her name must be brought to the attention of the selection committee for consideration (via nomination in the designated category for that particular class). The following information outlines the basic requirements that administer this process.
“FOREVER AN EAGLE” – Athletic Hall of Fame
- Must be a graduate (in good standing) of PCA and will be eligible for nomination after a minimum of five (5) years following the end of their high school athletic career
- Must have earned at least two (2) Varsity Letters, in any sport, offered at PCA
- Must have earned recognition for their athletic accolades. For example, All-State, All-Conference, All-Division honors, etc.
- Must have served at PCA a minimum of five (5) years
- Evidence of outstanding coaching and/or administrative career
- Must have had a direct significant impact on high school athletics or activities
- May be selected one year after leaving PCA
- Must have won at least one (1) MHSAA Championship. For example won a District, Regional, Final Four appearance, State Runner-ups, or State Championship
- Team would be eligible after five (5) years following their Championship year
Distinguished Service Contributor
- Must have served the PCA Athletic Program a minimum of five (5) years
- Must have made significant contributions, in a recognized capacity, to the PCA Athletic Program
Deadline for Submissions
Nominations must be submitted by January 1st. Nominations and supporting documents must be completed on the following Google form.
If you have any questions please contact Matt Windle via email: Matt.Windle@plymouthchristian.org